The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it. -Gen 2:15
Miscellaneous things in the garage that I return to time and again:
- Worktunes. Cordless listening while mowing.
- Brawny Ultimate Gloves. Great in the garden and for applying chemicals, and should last you a few years. Very similar to these. They don’t stick to sweaty hands like unlined rubber gloves.
- Gilmour premium sprayer. Love it!
- Muck Scrub Boots. These rule for mowing and garden work.
- Garden Claw. For making the occasional hole to plant perennials. Much better than a shovel, makes nice workable ground if the soil isn’t waterlogged.
- Felco F8 or F9 pruner. Will last much longer than the cheap junk. This one works well, too.
- A wheelbarrow with steel handles and a flat free tire.
- Fiskars Pruning Stik. If it’s just a little out of reach…
- Avon Bug Guard with sunblock. Doesn’t reek like DEET and it works.
- Liquid Fence. Works well if you have a few tender plants that need protection from critters, but needs to be reapplied after a rain.
- Slug bait.
- Corona Folding Pruning Saw. For small branches that are too thick for a lopper.
- Espoma Holly Tone and Plant Tone.
And as for this, well, only in America. I hear their mosquito repellent works great.